The Independent Pharmacy Awards 2022 – Entries are open!
THIS CONTENT HAS NOW EXPIRED
As the team at the Independent Community Pharmacist continues to report on the unrelenting efforts seen in community pharmacy, I thought it might be worth sharing some exciting news…. The Independent Pharmacy Awards are back and open for entries!
The Awards recognises and celebrates the achievements of independent community pharmacy teams across the country, and with your encouragement, we hope to drive the entries even further than last year.
- A general link to the Awards can be found here: IPA Enter now | Independent Pharmacist
- Entries close 18th July 2022
- There are 6 categories open for entry, with no limit or fees. Freshening up the entries, we have two new categories open to the floor, featuring Pharmacy Technician of the Year and Locum of the Year.
- Pharmacy Team of the Year
- Pharmacy Technician of the Year (NEW)
- Pharmacy Innovation of the Year
- Locum of the Year (NEW)
- Best Supporting Local Representative Group (LPC, CP(HB) committee, LHB or LCG)
- Independent Pharmacist of the Year
The Independent Pharmacy Awards takes place at the House of Commons on 30th September 2022, offering a banquet lunch service to celebrate the best in small and independent pharmacy businesses.